Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Reflection

My writing

I am going to talk about my bad writing. I am in the college three years ago. I came to college without any language skill. Although I started the foundation without any background about English, but I learned many things in the language such as learned how to write a correct sentence.
I started foundation in 2006. I was encouraged to learn English. I liked teachers teaching, because it is different from teaching in high school and before that. My English teacher Tracy gave me a lot of information and she taught me how to make a letter, formal letter, informal letter and Email.  In the second year I didn’t improve my writing skill and the writing was going harder, so that my grades were going down. I haven’t kept my concentration in writing.
I am grateful to my college and teachers, because they tought me from the beginning step by step. I hope to be better the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment